Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Bye January


January 31 and just before it gets away from us I wanted to post another card using the CTMH January SOTM - Find Your Style and the Wings Creative Basics papers. Not that the papers are going away in February but I set a challenge to use the paper a much as I could in January. Usually I get the pack, use a couple pieces and the rest sits. I'm SO glad I spent the time playing with the SOTM and the papers! It was really fun to see all the different looks. Of course I'm not done yet but ... it was fun for January! February I'll be playing with the new CTMH Sweetheart papers like yesterdays sneak peek and some of the older stash I have. Lots of hearts coming up....LOL. This sketch is from last week's Mojo Monday #174. I didn't get to play since I was traveling. I also was inspired by a Karen's card I saw on the Mojo thread where she used butterflies instead of circles. Supplies: CTMH Wings CB, CTMH Stamps Find Your Style & Bohemian Alpha, CTMH Kraft CS, CTMH Pearls, Butterfly & Birds and Swirls CB Folder

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh so pretty, I am in love with this paper. Fabulous job with this challenge thanks for playing along at H2H.

Lisa Stenz said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! *Ü*

Karen Day said...

Hi Lela! Great job with the Mojo sketch - I think it looks great with those butterflies, too. Time for me to pull out those papers again and get busy. Thanks for joining us at H2H :o)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...