Sunday, January 16, 2011

Home for the Holiday

My oldest DS was home from college for Christmas Break. It took him a few days to get caught up on sleep and get into the "relaxation" mode but wow, when it hit him, he was ready. He was full of fun and ready to party. He went to friends for the weekend to go to a concert and spent many nights around home with friends at Christmas parties. It was good to see the goofy, fun side come out while he was taking a break enjoying the holiday! This sketch is from a new-to-me site I just found, Twisted Sketches. I'm always looking for a sketch to use as it sure saves time and gets my creative mojo for the page jump started. Supplies: CTMH Paper Mistletoe, CTMH Mistletoe Stickease, CTMH Sparkles and Bitty Sparkles

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great pictures and layout. I bet they do not know it takes us a couple of days to catch up on sleep when they go back! LOL

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...