Saturday, January 15, 2011

Find Your Style


Tonight I had the chance to play with my new January goodies -- CTMH Wings Paper and SOTM Find Your Style. I loved the samples they had in the Inspirations brochure but decided to keep playing and find other ideas for cards I could complete. This sketch is from the Sweetest Thing Sunday Sketch. I'm sure I'll use it again as it's really cute! I'm really enjoying these papers, colors and stamps! Supplies: CTMH Paper Wings CB, CTMH Stamps Find Your Style, CTMH Ink Sweet Leaf, Twilight, New England Ivy, Cocoa, CTMH Opaques

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- love that bird image- how elegant!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colors and a great design.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...