Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Days!


This week and next we're supposed to have snow every day! Wow! I was so surprised when we got 5 more inches of snow Friday night. It just suddenly started coming down heavy. I'm going to have to pay attention to the weather. The nice part about that is that it's pretty when you're home and watching it out the window. Today was a good day to just get stuff done at home and enjoy some scrap and stamp time. When I saw this stamp, I knew I wanted to use it this weekend. It was just what I needed to complete the Mojo Monday 172 Challenge. Also had fun using up scraps from my Aspen pack of paper. Supplies: CTMH Aspen Paper, CTMH Snow Days Stamps, CTMH Sparkles and Bitty Sparkles, MM Snowflake Brads

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...