Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome February!


It's here! February 14 Day Countdown to Valentine Love! This year I'll be celebrating the countdown with other CTMH friends of mine as we showcase our CTMH Valentine Projects for you. Every day for the next 14 Days, I'll be posting a Valentine Card or project hoping to inspire you to get out your CTMH and create for your loved ones! On my blog I'll be using both older CTMH papers to encourage you to use your stash and new CTMH papers so you can see the beautiful Sweetheart papers that were just introduced in the new Idea Book today! If you enjoy the post please post a comment, you just may be the lucky recipient of the card or project I have posted.

Today, my card sketch is from 01/09 Sweetest Thing Sunday Sketch and the supplies are CTMH Boom-di-Ada Creative Basics.


Check out the other GREAT Projects Shown below.

4 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I really like the stamp set with Boom-di-Ada. It looks great! Thanks for hopping with us.

Paige Dolecki said...

Oooh - so cute! I still just love that stamp set! Thanks for sharing and thanks for hopping with us!

Paige

Ann said...

This is great. I just love this stamp set!

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss boom-di-ada... Thanks for sharing!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...