Blast to the Past


Oh my, my, my ... after 14 days of our Countdown to Valentine Love I guess I really jumped off the deep end creatively to see what I could come up with that was something different. I saw the challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts was to come up with a Vintage Card and this is what I came up with. "Vintage" is quite a stretch for me creatively because it's just not my nature to have all these layers and distressing but after I quit fiddling and uploaded, it's growing on me. My DH really liked it so that's good. I also decided to make this card a 5x7 card and use the sketch for Week 2 on SCS Viva-La-Verve Challenge. Challenges are good, they keep the creative juices fresh...not to mention since I had the stamps it was fun to put them to good use. Supplies: CTMH Paper Passages, CTMH Stamps Vintage Postcard, Wonderful Friend, CTMH Ink Bamboo, Desert Sand, Chocolate, Black, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta, Encore Copper, Versamark, CTMH Holiday Buttons

Comments

Cards by Gina said…
Such a pretty vintage-y card! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week.
Tanya said…
This is so lovely!!
Shelly Schmidt said…
What a gorgeous card- beautiful vintage design!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time