Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Color My World


I'm excited to show you this card because I just finished it, LOL! Yup, this wasn't the card I made yesterday to put on my blog today for Day 13 of our Countdown to Valentine Love but you know, when Inspiration hits sometimes you just have to go with it. I signed onto the CTMH Site and there was a card they had on the site showing off the new pink ribbons. I don't have those ribbons yet (although they are on my wish list) but the card was adorable AND I just happened to have the scraps from CTMH Sweetheart papers laying on my desk. The rest they say is history. I changed the stamps and used some brads I found cleaning today. I like how it turned out! Supplies: CTMH Paper Sweetheart, CTMH Stamps Priceless Love Word Puzzle, Misc Ribbons, Brads
Be sure to check out Day 13 Inspriation from our Countdown Blog Hop:

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very pretty card. Love the softness of the pink.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love your lacey ribbon accent.

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very pretty. I found some hearts like you have on this card that I'm working with today.

Jody Gustafson said...

Love the pink and black and the stitching. Very nice card.

Unknown said...

It turned out fabulous! Pink and black rock!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...