Sunday, July 11, 2010

Truly Heart to Heart


This weeks H2H Challenge was to use a sketch from the CTMH Book Wishes. It's one I haven't tried before so I was excited to do the challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't get to it until this weekend since I was gone last weekend visiting family. It was perfect timing because I needed a card for a special CTMH Sister who is starting a new job and it's her birthday. I wanted her to know I was thinking of her and this worked just great! This size card is a little tricky since it's 4-3/4"x 3". I decided to use the Boom-di-ada CB paper since it seemed so like summer. Also the flower is from my Mothers Day Cricut Cart. Thanks for sharing this with me! Supplies: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics, Olive , Black, Bubblegum and Creme Brulee CS, Stamps are CTMH Smiles, Mothers Day Cricut Cartridge, Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, CTMH Olive, Creme Bruless, Sweet Leaf Ink

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So pretty!! Love that paper!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...