Family Picnic Recipe


I wasn't sure if I was going to scrap these photos or not but I'm glad I did. These 2 pages are layouts from CTMH Reflections. I struggled to find what papers I wanted to use and finally chose Boom-Di-Ada and I'm SO glad! It really goes with the bright sunny day we were enjoying! These pages are for the H2H Challenge from this week to include a recipe. It went perfectly with these photos! Supplies: CTMH Paper Boom-Di-Ada, CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Stickease, CTMH Ink Autumn Terracotta

Comments

Joanne Gilch said…
Nice layout and pics. when I enlarge the photo I can actually read the recipe...so thanks for that, too!!!!
Mary said…
Very nice layout - and some of my favorite papers too! Thank you for playing along with H2H!
Debbie said…
Wonderful layout & great job incorporating a recipe.
Carol Labuski said…
Everything about this is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On