Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big D


I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these photos until I saw this weeks Sketch Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. It was perfect for showing off the Father's Day picts I snapped. My oldest son calls my husband "Big D". I wanted to capture this memory as every time he says it, I chuckle. Where he came up with that I don't know but it fits him. This photo is a good one of my boys! Supplies: CTMH Animal Cookies Creative Basics, CTMH Cranberry and Honey Cardstock, CTMH Stamps Doodle Alpha, CTMH Ink Cranberry, Cricut Cartridge Mini Monograms and Mothers Day, SU Scallop Loop Edge Punch.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is PRECIOUS!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the title!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...