Positively Perfect Day!

Ok, so today wasn't so perfect...I was REALLY Lazy but last year Graduation Day for Brandon was what I would call PERFECT! We had such a good time. I'm so glad my Mom could come and join us. The weekend worked out wonderfully with the party on Saturday and Graduation on Sunday. I had all of these photos printed in 5x7 so I realized there wouldn't be much to the layout. Page 1 is from the Sketches In Thyme Challenge 6. These are some of my favorite colors from CTMH so I was excited it went well with these picts! Supplies: CTMH Perfect Day Papers, CTMH Tulip Ink, CTMH Perfect Day Stickease, CTMH Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon

Comments

Cheryl Even said…
Love your blocks of patterned paper on the second page. Wow, what a handsome young man your son is! You must be a very proud mommy.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Fabulous SB page! Exciting time in your life!!! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On