Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lovely


Tonight I decided to get a scrap layout done! I've been so busy making cards lately that my scrappin' has been neglected. OH to have more time! I probably wouldn't be as motivated though, well, at least that's what I tell myself? Tonights layout was inspired from my friend Cheryl's Sketch Challenge (Even More Scrapping!) She always posts a great sketch on Monday's and as soon as I saw it I knew what picts I wanted to use! I had to modify the sketch slightly because I had SO many photos I wanted to be sure to have CTMH Flip-Flap Spot for added photos! Those CTMH Flip-Flaps are SO awesome! I can't wait to see them in new sizes coming out from CTMH in the Fall! We visited the Cleveland Rose Garden on Father's Day and all the flowers were in full bloom and beautiful that day! Enjoy! Supplies: CTMH Precious Paisley Paper Pack, CTMH STamps Smiles, CTMH Ink Hollyhock, Breeze, Kiwi, CTMH Irresitable Letters, CTMH Textured Stickers,

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...