Monday, February 4, 2008

More Vacation Memories


Ok, it may just be where I'm at in the book OR it could be that the gray, cold days have me thinking of HOT Summer Days. Whatever it is, I just finished Another vacation l/o of us at the beach! I took me awhile as it was one of those l/o I fiddled with, still didn't like but finally just gave up and stuck it down. The picture l/o wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I started...I actually started with a Sketch By Suzy #43. Somehow I lost the plan on page 2. I still like the colors and the photo's make me smile as it was such a FUN day spent out playing in the sand. Scrapbook Supplies: CM Perfect Fit Aqua, Shades of Yellow, Archivers Tropical, Embellishments: Memories In the Making, Ink: SU! Old Olive

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...