Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Memories


I just wanted to get my page for the Pencil Lines Sketch Challenge #71 posted tonight since tomorrow is Sunday and they'll have a new sketch challenge to enjoy. I'm really happy with this page as it's the last page of my vacation pages. It's so peaceful and perfect as it's the pictures I took of the sunset. Scrapbook Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey Sublime, SU! River Rock & Groovy Guava C/S, Stamps: CTMH Joy Forever & Solo "F", Inks: CTMH Chocolate, SU! River Rock, Groovy Guava & Ruby Red, Buttons: SU! Clear, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your layout for the pencil lines sketch #71. AWESOME JOB!!!

pam

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...