Friday, February 22, 2008

Family


I think being a Scrapbooker has made me appreciate "Family Moments" better. Not only am I glad for all of the photo opportunities but just being together making memories. I realize as my sons get older that those times are fleeting and I cherish all of the ones I get at this point.


This layout brought tears to my eyes for that very reason. As I look at the picture I realize both my sons are taller than me. When did that happen? LOL! It's a physical reminder to me they are growing up and getting closer to moving on with their own lives. We had a GREAT time at Christmas. I'm so thankful my layout depicts how pleasant this time was for us! Scrapbook Supplies: Paper: SU! Dashing DSP, Stamps: SU! Big Deal Alpha, Ink: SU! Old Olive, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Versamark & Clear Embossing Powder. Layout scraplifted from book "Doodling for Papercrafters" by Maelynn Cheung

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...