Sunday, February 3, 2008

Memories of Vacation...


It's so WONDERFUL to look back at our vacation pictures and think of all the fun we had...~sigh~ I guess that's what a GREAT Summer vacation does, gives you great memories to think about getting you through the cold winter, gray days...LOL! This layout was inspired by this week's Pencil Lines Sketch #69. I knew as soon as I saw it, it was PERFECT for more of my vacation photo's. Here's to Sun & Fun! Scrapbook Supplies: Paper Archivers Tropical, CM Perfect Fit Yellow, SU! Tempting Turquoise c/s, Ink: SU! Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Stamp: DMD Palm Trees, CTMH Solo "F"

1 comment:

Janine Langer said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Thanks for participating. :) If you'd like to be a part of our Reader's Gallery and would like to have the chance winning a prize, please email your layout to the email address shown on the Pencil Lines blog. Thanks! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...