Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Today




Wasn't our Stampganza Blog Hop AMAZING?   If you didn't get to check it out yesterday,  start HERE.    You'll see so  many fun ideas ... maybe it will help you decide on this month's order.  "Today" I was working on "simple" pages again and got this idea from our CTMH Idea Book 2017, Although it's not exact, it was a great jumping off point to get started.


The Stamp set I used for this one is D1713 Hello Lovely - Scrapbooking.   Hopefully you're having fun using your stamps and if needed,  adding to your collection :)


CTMH Supplies:   Paper - Whimsy Fundamentals,  Stamps D1713 Hello Lovely,   Ink Smoothie,  Heart Thincuts,  Gold Sequins, Gold Shimmer Trim


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Hey Lela, I saw on your SCS signature that you have a blog so I came to visit. I love, love, love this page! Super cute! Are you a CTMH consultant? I saw where you said you came back from convention recently and so did my aunt who is my CTMH consultant.

The hearts are cute and so are the pictures. Hugz

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...