Monday, July 10, 2017

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time


It's Stampganza and we're hosting a Blog Hop to Show off fun ideas for our CTMH Stamps Sets you're not going to want to miss out on.   If you came from  Laura Lee's Blog,  you are in the right place.  If you have just discovered us,  feel free to start here OR head over to the ENTIRE List at Tina's Blog.


Today I've featured one of my MOST FAVORITE Stamp Sets (C1608) Brushstrokes.  I absolutely love the versatility.   As you see above,  I've used it on a layout and below you'll see I've used it on cards.   It's such a wonderful way to add background and color!  Maybe this stamp set it on your list too?


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to Hop over to Scrappin' With Heather and check out the featured stamps there!
Have Fun!  








CTMH Supplies:  Paper - Whimsy,   Stamps - C1608 Brushstrokes,  D1711 True Love, A1200 Beautiful Moments, Inks - Thistle, Glacier, Smoothie, Willow, Lemon, Juniper, Raspberry, Poppy, Black,  Sequins Gold,  Black Dots,  Ribbon, CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge

 


10 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Lela, I always forget that I have that brushstroke stamp set -- and it makes a beautiful background such as you show. I LOVE the second card especially. I'm definitely going to dig out those sets and try to replicate your fine work. Thanks for sharing!!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Cute cards!! Another favorite stamp of mine! I almost used this one for the hop too! Your colors are beautiful.

Andrea said...

You have inspired me to go and get that stamp set. I love the added color it gave to your layout.

Lori said...

I love the background you did on the cards and the way you used the stamp set. Pure genius.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love them all!!

Scrappin' Heather said...

The simple stamp sets seem to be the ones we overlook but add the best looks. Love your cards.

Gina H said...

Very nice and colorful cards. I overlooked that stamp set but now I see 3 new uses!

Scrapbook y Mås said...

I love how you use the stamps. Your layout is beautiful as well as your cards. Lots of fun colors. So very well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs from Puerto Rico

Laura Lee said...

Beautiful! I love those stamps too, so versatile!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I love the way you highlighted your sentiments. Great job!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...