Celebrating A New Year



Woohoo!  It's time to rock around the clock with a New Year Celebration during our SOTM Blog Hop.  If you're joining us on our HOP, you just came from Jacquelin's Blog -- very fun!   I think these adorable new year celebration stamps will be great for anyone's collection.  I had a great time playing with these and I see some FUN New Year's Pages in my future using these. 

The Sketch I used is MOJO Monday #420. 

There's lots more to see with our November SOTM Hop and your next stop is Jean's Blog

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals, Stamps S1511 Cheers, 2016!, Ink Flaxen, Gold Shimmer Trim, Flaxen Cord


Comments

Tammy Lubick said…
Very nice card, I like the color combination and use of a tag on the card.
Lauren said…
Great cards- love the tag idea!
Very cute! I love the tag idea!
What a great idea, love this.
PaigeDolecki said…
Very cute and eclectic card!
Katie Skiff said…
Beautiful. I love the pairing with the glasses!!
Lisa Plummer said…
Great card! Love the Cheers stamped across the back with the glasses in front!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On