Oh Dear

it's coming ... cold weather .... it's coming, ugh.   Today my card is for the first "Hope You Can Cling" Challenge at SCS .  The challenge is to make a card showcasing your least favorite weather , for me it's cold and snow I don't like.  Ugh.   Maybe someday I'll live further south and will just see pictures of the white stuff,  haha!   For now though, shopping for new boots.

I used the sketch over at Sketch Frenzy Friday 100215.   Enjoy!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, C1560 Wintry Wishes, Ink Black, Slate, Shinhan Markers, Artistry Cricut Cartridge, Sparkles

Comments

Terri T said…
Oh what a cute card, love the penguin. Thanks for creating with us over at SFF!
Kim Innis said…
Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time