Tuesday, September 8, 2015

In Love with Today

Actually, yesterday ... Monday the 7th was perfect!   We got to celebrate my oldest son birthday with him as he was home for the weekend, which was great!  I also had plenty of time to scrap and stamp which was really fun too!  

This card was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #124.  I used these papers for the September Card Color Challenge (Navy & Coral) at sb.com.  Very Fun!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Claire, Stamp CTMH Hello, Life - Pocket Scrapbooking, Ink Sunset, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste, Sparkles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that your papers match the flower shape!!! The colors are fabulous and I like the embossing! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lisa said...

Oooh... this one really catches my eye... so pretty! That is a great flower! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

Lauren said...

What a pretty card, I love the navy and floral together! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

Lovely colors combo and the flower is a great touch! Cuteness abounds! Pink! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Linda- DT AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com

Brandi said...

I love Claire and I love what you have done with it, super cute card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...