Celebrating December Day #3



Today on Day #3, I'm sharing one of the cards I made for my BFF who is Jewish.  I've made 8 cards for her, one for each day of Hanukkah.   This year the celebration begins on Wednesday the 17th and I have this card planned for the 8th day.  I haven't added a sentiment yet because I want to put different ones on each card and I have to get it planned. 

The Menorah is cut from sparkly gold paper and really looks pretty on the Frosted background.   The sketch is from this week's Retro Sketches #143. 

CTMH Supplies: Paper Frosted, CS Black, Lagoon, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Diagonal EB Folder, Black Shimmer Trim, Lagoon Hearts and Houndstooth Washi Tape, Black Sparkles

Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Lovely card for your friend. Thank you so much for sharing with us at RetroSketches!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On