Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Blessed

Merry Christmas!  I hope all of you had a happy holiday with Friends and Family!  Happy (almost) Boxing Day to my Canadian Friends!   Today was very peaceful at my house and I got time to enjoy my clean and organized Stamp/Scrap/Office.  It was lovely as my DH got me several items for organizing and I did a major clean and purge.  Next up, the closets.  It's time for stuff to be shared or recycled (perhaps pitched as well, LOL!)

I was playing w/ an older CTMH Paper Pack - Elegant Bouquet.  I love the colors and figured this was the perfect transition from Christmas to New Years/Valentines.   I really like Valentines as I enjoy hearts.   The sketch is from this week's Verve #4 Sketch over at SCS. 

Very Merry! 

Supplies:  CTMH Elegant Bouquet Paper,  Stamps CTMH D1254 Soul Mates, Ink CTMH Cranberry, Garden Green,  CTMH Button Assortment Red,  CTMH Opaques

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...