Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas

I'm BACK ... yup!   The Holiday MOJO is working now and my Christmas cards are coming together.   This is actually one for next year as I ordered a bulk package of the CTMH Pear & Partridge Paper to use.  It's SO Cute!  I really like the birds and the colors.  This card idea is from Patty [LaLatty Stamp N' Stuff].  The idea came from our SCS Blog Challenge Group to pick a card from someone's March Blog posts and CASE.  It worked perfectly for a holiday card and I love how it turned out.  The punch at the top is a $2.99 EK Success Find at TJ Maxx, woohoo! I'm sure I'll be back with more holiday cards to share as I've found several cute sketches this week I hope to try.  
Supplies:   CTMH Paper Pear & Partridge,  CTMH Stamps Pear & Partridge Holidays, CTMH Ink New England Ivy,  CTMH Holiday Assortment Buttons,  


No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...