Just One More

It's Tuesday night and I'm just playing with a sketch I printed to use.  I actually had a Christmas Card idea but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to.   The CTMH Boom-di-ada Creative Basics Paper was still laying on my desk so I just couldn't resist another fun card using my fave papers.  I pulled these papers out for the Color Dare Challenge this week - blush, olive and hollyhock.   This is the Merry Monday #29 sketch and the DT had cute cards for this.   I used my new CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart for the bird and the leaves, isn't it CUTE?!    Stay Inspired

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Boom-di-ada CB, Hollyhock CS,  Sweetleaf CS,  Stamps CTMH TLC,  Ink CTMH Olive, Hollyhock,  CTMH Sparkles Pink,   CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart

Comments

sarahstone said…
Thanks for joining again at Color my Heart! I love this card too with the little sparkly birdy. That paper is great.

Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On