For My Uncle



This week I received a nice card from an Uncle of mine. It was really nice thank you note but it made me think about that I rarely if ever send cards to men in my family? I'm so used to just sending to my Mom and Aunts. I decided to make this card for my Uncle and reply with a card back to him. This is some of my favorite CTMH Creative Basic papers - Silhouette. Of course, I had to use A Tweet. There have been some pretty little humming birds outside my office window, great inspiration! The card sketch is from this week's challenge at Paper Players #65. Supplies: CTMH Creative Basics Silhouette, Ink Desert Sand, Bamboo, Black; Stamps A Tweet, Creative Bloom Flowers

Comments

LeAnne said…
Oh my goodness, this is so pretty. I think your uncle will appreciate it a lot! That bird is so sweet, and I love the neutral palette! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
I am sure he will love it, a very spiffy man's card :)
Shelly Schmidt said…
Beautiful masculine card! You are so right- I will have to make a card for my Dad today- I've made 2 to send to my Mother in the past week,.....
Julie Marshall said…
What a pretty card! I love the colors and that sweet little bird. Thanks so much for joining the Paper Players this past week!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time