Friends Forever!


A good friend of mine sent me a Birthday Card and it was SO SWEET to hear from her. As I took it off the shelf today, I decided that I wanted to send her a card as well -- just because. She's the kind of friend that you can ALWAYS count on no matter when, where or what! I used this week's sketch at Card Positioning Sketches #207 and the color scheme from Pals Paper Arts Challenge 83. Off to find an envelope :) Supplies: CTMH CS Kraft, Chocolate, Spring Iris, CTMh Stamps Unity, CTMH Ink Chocolate, Spring Iris Desert Sand, CTMH Sparkles, Misc Lace

Comments

Beautiful! Those colors look awesome. Don't you just love that sketch from CPS??
Melanie C said…
Very pretty - great job with the color challenge. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.
Ann Schach said…
Absolutely beautiful! I love the lace! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On