Come On Spring!


I keep gazing out the window hoping to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Cardinals, Robins and Blue Jays that enjoy my yard and trees each Spring and Summer. I've seen them this last week a couple times so I know Spring is close! Today it's a downpour with lots of Flood Warnings but we had so much snow that had to melt, I guess it had to go somewhere. Glimpses of birds in my yard were all I needed to get out my bird stamps again as many of you know, they're some of my favorite! The Challenge at Cute Card Thursday 91 is to create a card for Spring and another Very Cute Sketch at "the sweetest thing" Sketch Sunday Challenge 106 was just a great way to get started! Here's my glimpse of Spring! Enjoy! Supplies: CTMH Emporium CB, CS Cocoa, CTMH Stamps A Tweet, CTMH Inks Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry, Twilight, CTMH Buttons Blue, CTMH Pearl Opaques

Comments

Haley D. said…
This card is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On