Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally Scrappin' Again


Whew! Hit a week there where I wasn't getting too much done. Not sure what it was but at night when I usually scrap / stamp I just didn't have the motivation? Go Figure! I'm now back to getting some pages completed. Printed out all the sketch challenges I like to do and got some pages in the works. Today's page is from the 10 Day Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook.com. Usually we have 1 page per week but this week, it's the anniversary so she's posting 1 sketch a day for 10 days. Fun! Fun! These pages were great to scrap as Mom and I had a great time at Downtown Disney together. It's one of our favorites spots to go. Supplies: CTMH Precious Paisleys Paper, CTMH Petite Dreams Stamps, CTMH Ink Hollyhock, Creme Brulee, Kiwi, Black, CTMH Sparkles, CTMH Designer Ric Rac, Cricut Cartridges Cricut Sampler and Mothers Day, Misc Brads

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...