Friday, September 26, 2008

Text Me Babe!


It seems like now days the only way I get to talk to my oldest son is through "texting" him. He's so busy being 17 that he's hardly ever home between school, work and friends. I'm not sure what he would do without his cell phone, laugh! He doesn't ever remember a time when we didn't have one. He got one early because he was away from home often with is Gymnastics. He's always up-to-date on his social calendar and has time for quick "Hello's" to his Mama! This was for Serendipity Scrapbook Sketch-a-pa-looza Challenge! Scrapbook Supplies: Paper - SU! Wild Wasabi Textured C/S, Summer Sun. Rub-Ons - SU! Love & Happiness

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...