Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Meme


Ever had a moment when your dog was your most favorite family member? LOL! The men in my life are stressing me this week. I love my teen age sons but I sometimes I just want to go back when they were 8 or 10...life was so much simpler then, their schedule was my schedule. My Meme dog I've had for 10 years. She's always glad to see me. She was sitting in the chair with me as I worked on this layout! This is her with her favorite toy. This is a layout idea is from the BHG SketchPages Magazine! Very fun! Scrap Supplies: Paper--CM Shades of Purple, SU! Basic Black -- Ink -- SU! Basic Black, Pale Plum -- Stamps: SU! Jumbo Wheel Doodle, Paint Prints, Doodle Alpha; Inque Boutique Page Seals -- Letters -- Amer Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...