Friday, August 29, 2008

Drive In



These pages were inspired from Inspiration sent to my by my friend Kirstin in our SCS Inspiration (magazine) swap. For the next couple months, we decided it would be fun to share magazines with each other so that's what we're doing. This is from "Canadian Scrapper" Summer Ed. 2007. Very neat book! There are lots more pages I want to scraplift. I wanted to use a few more buttons on the page for the Scrapping Out LOUD! Challenge #6 -- Use Buttons. I always like them on layouts but I'm definitely "button challenged". I did manage to work a few onto my page.
These pages are picts of me and JT on our way to his first time at the Drive In movie. He saw one coming back from Michigan on the turnpike and wanted to check it out. We found out that there is one about 10 miles from our house so on the night the new Will Smith movie "Hancock" came out, we headed over there. We had SO much fun stopping at the store to pick out munchies, we really stocked up, LOL! JT had fun but realized it's easier to be distracted at the drive in and he wouldn't want to see all movies there. Fun movie & fun time. Scrapbook Supplies: Paper -- DaisyD's, 29th Street Market, Cosmo Cricket, SU! Real Red, Soft Sky. Chipboard -- CTMH Flowers. Punchs -- SU! Corner Notch, Scallop, Circle. Embellishments -- Black Brads, SU! Button Bouquet

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...