Friday, January 15, 2016

Whew ... Winter



Well,  we had a "reprieve" from cold and snow during December but Winter has come to Ohio.  It has been snowin', blowin' and cold this week.   Always makes life more challenging during the work week trying to get to meetings on time but it's to be expected. 

This week at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #176 we're playing with grays, black and white so what better time to make a card welcoming winter, LOL!   I hope you get the chance to play along this week with our color fun!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Charlotte, Stamps CC1042 Hello Life - Pocket Scrapbooking, Ink Slate, Whisper, Black, Sparkle Trim Black, Slate Twine, Arrows Washi Tape

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the details! What a nice balance in design, too.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love all the embellishments you found in the challenge colors and agree with Michelle, a nice balance in design...very pretty card. Although I found it hard to Welcome Winters back east, traveling from Buffalo NY to Cleveland Ohio for my job...if only the snow would have stayed off the roads. Last Saturday, from afar we saw snow on top of the mountains from Buckeye, AZ...beautiful and welcoming. I wished I had my camera with me.

Donna said...

Great card! Love all the different embellishments you used.

P.G. Lamb said...

Lela, I love the arrow theme that you chose for this card! I noticed that you masked the watercolor brush image too! Very cool!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...