October Calling

It's that time.... October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop ... Yay!   If you get lost, HERE is the list of participants.   I hope though that you have landed here from Suzanne's Blog.  What a fun hop, although I'm not ready for Christmas and the October Stamp of the Month is some fun Christmas stamps.  

I look forward to using this stamp set again several times throughout the holiday!   This sketch is from MOJO Monday #365 - tall and skinny.

I hope you enjoy the this month's Stamp of the Month Hop!  Your next stop is Kathleen's Blog

CTMH Supplies:
CS Cranberry
Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Sweet Leaf
Stamp S1410 Home for the Holidays
Ink Sweet Leaf, Cranberry
Chevron Ribbon Red
Shimmer Trim Red
Sequins Assortment Gold

Comments

Love the color combos! This is my style, for sure!
Morgan Vogt said…
So pretty! I love how you used the paper fundamentals and the special ribbon for October. :)
Dawn said…
Such a fun combination you've used! Cute!
Great colors, and I love the overlay at the top of the card. Stunning.
Kristine Ponte said…
Paper fundamentals and embossing folders, two of my favourite things :)
Haley D. said…
Your Cranberry + Pear combo is fabulous!
I love the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals on this card.
Nancy Womersley said…
I love that polka dot embossing! I'm getting a Cuttlebug for my anniversary this week from hubbie. Thanks for your inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On