More Snow!


Ahhh ... this week started out rough and I didn't get my Challenge Card posted Monday for our very FUN ABC Challenge this week - add some stitching - faux or real.  Anyone who knows me knows I couldn't mend a sock so stitching for real was probably not gonna happen here but faux is always fun too!   It's been up-and-down weather there in NE Ohio.  It's expected for this time of year so I wanted to use snowflakes while they're here.  Trust me, when they're gone,  I don't miss them, LOL.   This started out from MOJO Sketch #279 but I put the panels on "backward" so it's a bit of stretch ... but that's where the creativity comes in.  My card theme - snow - was perfect timing though because this weekend we had over 5 inches of snow with more coming this week.     Happy Crafting!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Aspen, CTMH Stamps D1480 Snowflakes, CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Twilight,  Misc Snowflakes,  CTMH Sparkles,  CB Snowflake EB Folder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On