Yup ... happiness

Happy Saturday!   Here's my Paper Secrets CYAO31 Challenge card and version of Mojo Monday #257.  I'm going to update the card for my Mojo Monday entry as I don't like the twine but the requirements for the Paper Secrets card you had to "hand stitch" and that's about my limit for stitching.  When I started the challenge these were fun but they're now down to just a few items to choose from for the challenge list and they're getting more strange.   It's disappointing for me because I was using these for my weekly cards to mail and it's not working so well in later rounds.   I just hate to quit now that we're 31 weeks into the challenge?   Well, here it is for another round.  

Supplies:  CTMH Flirty, CTMH Stamps Love Blooms, CTMH Ink Sunset, Smoothie, Honey,  CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Holiday Assortment Buttons,  CTMH Twine,  Misc Ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time