Saturday, June 23, 2012

Enchanted

It's that time again for me to post my SYAO21 challenge for this week.  The challenge and sketch came from Paper Secrets

I love this CTMH Paper Pack - Enchanted.  It's from a few years ago and the colors are great!   It was the perfect paper to use for my Kick Off Page to 100/100 Challenge. 

One of the Gals on SCS, Mindy (scs: Mindykid) started a challenge to do 100 cards in 100 days and not buy any additional crafting supplies until the 100 projects were completed.   The Group started early June.   I decided this was a GREAT challenge however I was going to start June 23 and finish September 30.   It would give me a chance to get through all the Graduation fun before trying to start a craft challenge.   It is going to be tricky though because already I'm out-of-town this weekend for Jord's Graduation Open House and then most of next week for work.  Oh well,  if it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge!    Happy Crafting!

Supplies:  CTMH Enchanted Paper & Stickease,  Ink CTMH Garden Green,  Ribbon CTMH Creme Brulee

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...