Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bless This Nest


Well, this weekend I was busy packing up my son to move back to college. He's moving in an apartment off campus this year so it's lots more furniture and household items that have to go. When I saw these stamps, I new this was perfect for this weekend as all I could think of was that he's going to need lots of prayer and a little luck. It especially made me nervous when he told me the guys expected him to cook for them as none of the rest can cook. Seriously?! My son can't either so that out to be interesting. The sketch is from this week's MOJO MONDAY #204. The paper is retired CTMH Elegant Bouquet. Just using up scraps I have left. Enjoy! Supplies: All CTMH - Paper Elegant Bouquet, CS Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Ink Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Stamps Bless This Nest, Opaques Pearl, Colonial White Ribbon, Assrtd Buttons Green

2 comments:

Samantha said...

this is beautiful, Love how you gave the sketch a little twist.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- great interpretation of the challenge.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...