Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special Visit!


I've decided to try to upload more of my pages to my blog more consistently. I'm good about adding it to my SCS gallery but not always my blog so here's hoping I can get better at putting picts on my blog. This page is from this last Summer when my Mom visited for Brandon's graduation. We had a great time! Wish her visit could have been longer. This page is a scraplift from the CTMH Autumn/Winter 2008 Catalog, pg 66. I used one of my favorite CTMH paper packs, Perfect Day! I just love the colors! Supplies: ALL CTMH. Paper - Perfect Day, Juniper Ink, White Daisy Mini-Medley, Sorbet Ribbon, Perfect Day Stickease, Irresistibles Lots of Dots Letters

4 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Very nice layout. I just love those papers too. Not only are the patterns nice, I think it must be something about the chocolate, tulip, juniper color combo.

Joanne Gilch said...

Beautiful layout. that's one of my favorite papers at CTMH.

Cheryl said...

Very sweet page - great layout. I love those CTMH papers. One of my favs.

Rhonda said...

beautiful and special layout. I love the colors.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...