Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - #29

How Exciting! I'm joining a Group of Gals who have committed to keeping their blogs up-to-date with current info and lots of inspiration! I so needed the creative push to do this! I'm very excited to share my cards, altered items and scrap pages with more friends. Now that my sons are older, I have more time to devote to my scrapping and stamping. I've scrapbooked since 2002 but have just recently spent more time stamping and creating cards! What a fun 2010 Challenge to join! Welcome to my Blog! :)

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

Hi. just found you while snoopin' over at the SBS blog. Welcome aboard and I'll get you on my blog sometime this weekend, unless I can free up some time earlier. Become a follower on my blog and I'll visit til I make you more permanent in my life!!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...