

Woohoo! Time for Unity Blog Hop! Did you just LOVE
ROBYN'S beautiful card?! Make sure you start at UNITY to catch ALL of the Fun! My scrap pages are done using CTMH Emporium Paper and Unity Stamps Time for Travel. My favorite saying right now is, "Today is the Tomorrow we worried about Yesterday."
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is KENDRA!
38 comments:
nice project TFS
great projects! good job!
Great job!
Cute page! I love that quote, too.
~ky
Love your work!
Great layout
Love this layout -- so GREAT!
I'm loving this layout! Great work!
Great layout! Fab use of Unity's stamps :)
Very nice!
love the layout.
the vacation set is one of my fav's.
cute LO
Oh, what a great layout! Love all the squares!
OOOhhhhhh, CTMH and Unity!!! The best of both worlds! Very pretty!
I love that you showed the close up of the layout, because I missed that section of stamping just looking at the overall layout...it's a gorgeous piece! smiles...
Fun layout...love all the circles!
Great layout!
Great layout! Love it!
wow this layout is awesome! :) great job!
Love the layouts! Great job!
what a great lo! Love this set!
cute!
Very pretty!
Awesome layout!
Very nice layout!
What fabulous projects!
Fun layout! TFS
Wonderful layout...I love the colors and design!
I LOVE THIS PAPER! I have layouts posted on my blog right now using the CTMH Emporium papers!!!
Love this..and love your stamping!!
Wonderful page, and I love your layout!!
Super cute page, Lela!
Very nice LO!
Very cute!!
Fun page.
Great layout!
Great pages. I love the look and layouts you shared.
I couldn't find your email address anywhere, so I am commenting, and hoping you get this.
You won my birthday blog candy. Please send me your mailing address so I can get your stuff in the mail.
Post a Comment