Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Concert Band

I love looking at this page! First of all, it's very recent and it was JT's first Concert Band performance. He looked SO cute in a bow tie! The page idea came to me actually during the concert. Although you can't see it in the pictures, they had decorations like the ones I have added hanging from the ceiling. I also enjoy looking at this layout because I started using my 2009 goals to use my stash (I've had paper over a year!) and to use stamps or my cricut on my pages. I was pleased with the stamped embellishments and title! Supplies: Paper: SU! Holiday Thyme, Purely Pomegranate CS, Groovy Guava CS, River Rock CS Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Stamps: SU! Shapes & Shadows, Collage Alpha

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...