Friday, October 10, 2008

Challenge Me!


This is for the VSBN Challenge on Splitcoast. Every Friday for the last month, we've been having scrap challenges. Last Friday's was to post a layout with the word "home" in the title. I couldn't find pictures or an idea until Monday. As soon as I took the picture of JT, I KNEW this was the photo I was going to use for this challenge. It's always good when it "clicks", kwim?! Scrapbook Supplies: BG Recess, SU! Real Rust, Wild Asparagus Boy Calendar. Ink: SU! Real Rust,. Stamps: CTMH Legendary Moments. Letters: Amer Craft Thickers

1 comment:

Jane F. Smith said...

What a cool Layout!! Thanks so much for stopping by and the complement on my LO...have a great day!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...