Friday, June 27, 2014

In the Moment

Woohoo!   Happy Friday Ya'll ... what's super fun is I'm off for a weekend of good times with my Upline and CTMH Team.  Looking forward to our get-away.  It's kind of a bummer that I didn't get to go to CTMH Convention this year but I'm super excited for the NEW Inspiration Book and products that will be coming out in August.  Until then,  I already have lots of really great stuff  in my Stash to keep using.

Today is another GREAT Color My Heart Color Dare #100.   It's time to use Barn Red, Pacifica and Crystal Blue.  I wasn't sure what I was going to come up with, I was thinking a scrapbook page but of course when I wanted pictures, I couldn't find any that worked with these colors.  This card design is from the Deconstructed Sketch site,  I just can't find the sketch number after I finished it, LOL. 

Have a good weekend!

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper Dakota, Frosted,  CTMH Stamps C1565 In the Moment ,  CTMH Ink Barn Red, Pacifica, Crystal Blue, CTMH Wooden Trinkets, CTMH Sparkles, CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful. I love all the images and details. They work perfectly with each other!

sarahstone said...

Love your Dakota card, Lela! Have fun at your event!

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.