Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fun Times Coming


This weekend I'm super excited to be spending a couple days with my CTMH Team.  Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to Convention this year in Anaheim, CA but we decided to get together here in Ohio and enjoy each other's company and share good times and ideas.  I made one of these for each of them.

This fun card sketch is from this week's challenge at The Paper Players.  Enjoy!

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper Avonlea, CS Slate,  CTMH Stamps B1428 Look to the Light,  CTMH Ink Chocolate, Juniper,  CTMH Ribbon Dark Chocolate Stripe,  CTMH Slate Twine,  CTMH Sparkles

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Great take on the sketch, Lela!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...