Kindness

So often we get too busy to remember to appreciate when someone does something nice for us.  I often find myself thinking that late at night that I should have been more thankful for the little things .  I decided to make this week's CYAO25 cards for some gals at work who always seem to go above and beyond to help me out.  I do want them to know I really appreciate them.   The sketch this week is MOJO Monday #251.


This paper is some older CTMH scraps I had laying around from Boom-di-ada paper pack.  I really liked that Hollyhock Ric Rac from some reason,  Always look good.  Figure I better keep playing with some of the older stuff I have before all my new goodies start arriving,  LOL!   


Supplies:   CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Papers, CTMH Stamps Sophia,  CTMH Ink Cocoa, Hollyhock, Olive, Sweet Leaf,  CTMH Sparkles Pink,  CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time