Friday, July 6, 2012

Great Grads

TGIF Scrappy Friends!   I always love weekends especially when I'm looking forward to some Scrap time and I think Saturday will have some spots for playing with pictures :)    This is my SYAO22 for our challenge over at Paper Secrets.    I couldn't resist scrapping this graduation picture first as it's the "official" one of my baby getting his HS diploma!  So proud of him and now he's off to college in 2 weeks so I'm sure there will be lots of layouts of moving day coming soon.

Supplies:  Background paper is ??? Misc,  CS from CTMH Desert Sand, Bamboo, White,  Green is CM,  CTHH Just Blooms White,  CTMH Sparkles,  Misc Gingham Ribbon, Graduation Stickers,  CTMH Green Assortment Buttons,  CTMH Chipboard Swirls,  CTMH Sweet Leaf Ink,

No comments:

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.