Friday, July 6, 2012

Great Grads

TGIF Scrappy Friends!   I always love weekends especially when I'm looking forward to some Scrap time and I think Saturday will have some spots for playing with pictures :)    This is my SYAO22 for our challenge over at Paper Secrets.    I couldn't resist scrapping this graduation picture first as it's the "official" one of my baby getting his HS diploma!  So proud of him and now he's off to college in 2 weeks so I'm sure there will be lots of layouts of moving day coming soon.

Supplies:  Background paper is ??? Misc,  CS from CTMH Desert Sand, Bamboo, White,  Green is CM,  CTHH Just Blooms White,  CTMH Sparkles,  Misc Gingham Ribbon, Graduation Stickers,  CTMH Green Assortment Buttons,  CTMH Chipboard Swirls,  CTMH Sweet Leaf Ink,

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...