Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday...


I love Thursdays! I've usually had 3 good days of work in not to mention it's close enough to Friday & the weekend to be excited. Thursday nights are usually a great time for me to get stampin' or scrappin' done also ... more to look forward to. Today I have a busy day planned. Just wanted to share a recent layout I completed. This is my youngest son, I love him! He's so quirky. The journaling is all about how he got his name. At 13 that doesn't seem important but some day, it will be fun to remember.
Background Paper: Basic Grey Vagabond; Stamps: SU! True Friend; Journaling CD: SU! Make Me a Memory Vol 1; Rub On's: daisyd's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the layout. Your son is adorable. Welcome to the blogging world my friend.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...