Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrapping Challenge


This year one of my 2008 Goals was to do more Scrapbook Pages. In addition, I wanted to do more challenges. I think Challenges help stretch my creativity, ideas and give variety to my books. Tonight I had time to complete the Pencil Lines #67 Sketch. I liked how it turned out! I'm in the SCS 2008 Scrapbook Challenge and one of the Gals mentioned how certain pictures you hold onto to scrap because ... of the memory. Well, these are some of those pictures for me. We had SUCH a perfect VACATION that I wanted the Layouts to be PERFECT so I've been saving the pictures thinking I would come up with just the right layouts. I got them out tonight and did the first page with this sketch! More pages coming.... Paper: CM Shades of Aqua, Shades of Blue , Stamps: Autumn Leaves Swirls, DMD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love what you've done with the sketch-love the little strip of waves.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...