Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's ME!


Yup, can you believe it?! A WHOLE page of pictures of me! It was for a SCS Scrapbook Challenge we did! Make sure your l/o has at least one picture of yourself. I decided to make the whole l/o about me since (1) I had the pictures and (2) it fit since I was doing January pages and it's my birthday!! I have more pictures of me because recently I've learned to use the timer on my camera. It's so much fun to make sure I get in at least 1 or 2 of the photos since as I look back through the boys books, I'm not in there a whole lot. Woohoo! A whole page....I think that someday, this will be a fun page to see , a better glimpse of who was doing all the photo's and scrapping! Scrappin' Supplies: Layout from January 2008 Page Maps, Paper: SU! Soft Sky DSP, Fall Flowers DSP Stamps: CTMH All My Heart, Rustic Alpha, Legendary Moments Ink: SU! Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, CTMH Olive Paint: Making Memories Ribbon: SU! Blue Bayou Double Stitched

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...